How Can We Help You ?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your desired result (the hairline design & the temple angle closure)
- Your Desired density
- Current hair loss
- The area that needs to be covered – hairline, crown, mid-scalp, scar repair, etc.
- Whether it’s your first procedure or not
- The hair on the other parts of your body
- Beard, mustache, eyebrow, and eyelash hair restoration
- Plastic surgery/face lift scar repairs
The hair transplant procedure is conducted under local anesthesia; At first, the donor area is frozen with a fine 30 gauge needle. Even though, patients are scared prior to the start of the procedure. However, they get comfortable once the hair transplant procedure starts, usually within an hour. Tunio Aesthetics also arranges meetings with past patients to help the prospective patient understand the procedure and what to expect.
In addition to hair restoration on the head, the Centre offers the reconstruction of the beard, beard line, mustache, eyebrow, and post-trauma scars.